The Young Trailblazers is for high-achieving young women and girls with a financial need to attend accredited schools between the elementary to high school level.
Please see our 2021 Young Trailblazer Prospectus for submission instructions and requirements.
Who CAN Apply?
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Between the ages of 10 – 18
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrates an unmet financial need
- Academic ability and achievement
- Extracurricular or community activities
- Perseverance through adversity and the ability to achieve goals
- Demonstrates leadership within their school, community or activities
- Financial need
2021 Program Prospectus (coming December 2020)
If you have questions about the the program, application process, feel free to email